Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Very Belated Saturday To You

* A big sarcastic "Thanks a lot" to my friend Shelly for turning me on to ZooBorns. Handing me a site devoted to baby zoo animals is like giving cake to Jessica Simpson- it's a bad idea! I must have wasted a few hours staring at baby aminals (you have to say/spell it like that when talking about this level of cuteness). I'm not one for babies, I don't have the itch; but if I could get my hands on a baby otter my life may just be complete.

* Hosting trivia at my neighborhood bar went so well I'm doing it again- twice! I've been rushing to prep a game for the 29th, then I have another one the week after. At least I decided to theme my October stints around the greatest holiday ever (Halloween!!!!) so that game is practically done. I'm also hosting karaoke there on the 30th. I'm going to be exhausted. Wish me luck!

* Overheard: "Cuz I like a mouthful of honey". I'm not sure why this was hilarious or why I thought it was dirty, but I did.

* Jennie's word of the day: Falafel. Clearly she was hungry when I spoke to her and it made me hungry because I have falafel at home! Yummy, delicious, falafel.

* My buddy created this hilarious video dedicated to bartenders everywhere. It is the funniest thing I've seen in forever!

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGFsV6fY9U8&feature=player_embedded)

* Life has been pretty hectic, but I'm working on a lot of projects right now. I promise to post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

20sb