Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm moving, kinda

As you've probably noticed, this blog has gotten a bit entertainment heavy, which is a good thing, but not necessarily appropriate to this blog anymore. So, I've started a new blog which I will be updating more frequently. Based in part from my movie club, WWQTW?, it will be a place for all my movie, TV, DVD, etc., reviews and thoughts. I hope you will all follow me there!

I will continue to post here although it may be less frequently. I have to accept that what I'm passionate about is movies and that's what I like to talk about and debate. Trying to come up with things to talk about with regularity about my life (so boring) and the world around me (less boring but I think others do it better) is exhausting. However I cannot give up this site completely. There are still things I want to say. At the very least, I came up with this title and idea almost a decade ago (though it took me longer to put it into practice) so it's impossible to give up.

Please join me at WWQTW? I am in the process of transfering some of my favorite The Art of Throwing Stones posts at the moment and new content will be up today or tomorrow.

Thanks!

Graygrrrl

No comments:

Post a Comment

20sb