Not sure who I pissed off in another life (surely, no one from this one is mad at me /sarc), but I was sick again. I'm really tired of talking about it, but it's the only thing that's been happening to me for what seems like months. I've been eating well, taking my vitamins, and staying out of trouble. Okay, maybe not the last part.
The key to this dilemma, I think, is Modelo. I don't really drink it, though I'm sure I have before, but Monday I decided to be "fancy in a can" for the holiday. Is it possible to be allergic to certain types/makers of beer? Let's see what google has to say:
"You may have an allergy to malt or hops"
"You are now allergic to gluten"
"You are covered in hives"
Unfortunately, none of these addresses my symptoms or the reason why only Modelo (and no other Mexican beer- god bless you Bohemia) would make me sick. Which leads to option two: food poisoning.
Can you get sick eating the same things as everyone else and none of them get sick? Somehow, I don't think a few unwashed grapes did me in.
Thought three: You have the stomach flu. Guess what? Doesn't really exist. Thanks WebMD! Way to ruin my favorite excuse. What you have is a virus or bacterial infection that lasts a couple days. Fits most of my symptoms and I am finally feeling 100% today. No tummy squirrels!
However, being me, I also thought numbers 4-6: You are dying, Your appendix has burst, You've been a victim of immaculate conception. Thankfully, none of those is true.