Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday Blah

* Ugh, I woke up yesterday morning and my throat felt like I'd been screaming all night. It only made matters worse that I didn't have a fever. You see, fever signifies that I'm sick and my bodies working diligently to correct the problem. No fever, no illness (that or my body's trying to kill me). One of thoughts is that I some how inhaled a piece of popcorn, literally. I've been coughing ever since a piece went down the wrong way Thursday night. Is that even possible? My other thought is that I'm in detox and my body is purging it's toxins thereby causing me to feel sick while not actually being sick. (No, not alcohol detox, food detox). Either way, I'm so high on Robitussin and Sudafed I don't really care.

* Thursday, word of the day Jennie and I went to an advanced screening of "Kick Ass". I was so excited. Unfortunately, I had to work and we didn't get there in time to secure a good place in line- I hate that! We waited and waited, enjoying our Jamba Juice (not the meal replacement I was hoping for). When we finally got to the front of the line, the theatre was full. Ugh. I always try to get to screenings at least 1.5 hours in advance, especially if it's a big movie or theatre. If I can't make it, I try to send someone ahead to grab our place in line. Jen got to learn first hand why I am a crazy person when it comes to getting to the theatre early- Everyone laughs, but if I don't do it we never get in or have horrible seats. So, instead of splitting up and sitting next to possible crazy/stinky people; we went to dinner and then watched a bunch of Netflix.

* This is what sounds like a good idea when you've been out drinking with friends:

* Overheard at the bar: "I want to stick my finger in it. Nice. Ridgey" (I think she was talking about a beer bottle, but it's still hilarious!)

* Jennie's word of the day is: mushroom head (Once again, I have no idea what is going on in her mind! Urban Dictionary defines this word as: 1. Another name for the male anatomy 2. One who is addicted to the hallucinogenic property of 'shrooms 3. Anyone who works in a car park, often with a bowl cut past age 7. #3's gotta be my fave)

* I can't even think straight right now... I love you 'tussin!

* Dear Rihanna: You look like a crazy person. Please fire your stylist.

* I spent a good hour going through the posts on Tweetbaggery.com. Now there's no reason to follow pointless celebs on Twitter- you can read they lamest posts right here!

Now, the countdown to napping: T-2.5 hours

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Love your Saturday randomness!

    I remember I felt like total garbage every time I'd get back on the veggie wagon, so I think the detox has a lot to do with it. But April and I have also had some yuckiness, so we could be passing it around. Sharing is caring!

    Feel better, lady!

    ReplyDelete

20sb