I think it's going up in my kitchen!
*If you live in the Dallas area, WARNING: Do not patronize "Lost Society" bar on lower Greenville. The owner and staff are despicable, horrid people. Last week, a kid (and I mean kid, he was 17) almost died from alcohol poisoning and they did nothing. Not only did the serve a minor, but they served him in excess. When he was vomiting all over himself and others, another patron tried to call the police and was told not too. He almost died. Previously, a visitor to the bar got so intoxicated they wouldn't let him leave. I'm sure now your thinking, "Great! Finally doing something right", except you would be wrong. They just wanted him to not leave the bar partially unclothed. Once they found his shirt, they let him go. Several girls have been drugged there and one was almost kidnapped. This is disgusting. Come on TABC! Come on Police!! I don't care how much the owner is paying you, start doing your job! Tell all your friends: This bar is toxic and should be closed down. DO NOT GO THERE!!
*On a lighter note:
*And finally, I asked my friend Jennie for something random to include in this blog, flesh is out a bit as it were, and she came up with this gem: Potatoes grow in the ground. I think that says it all! Until tomorrow!